- JD’s Plumbing has professional technicians that can diagnose and repair common water heater related problems and are also ready to immediately remove an unsafe or irreparable unit by same day removal and complete installation of a new water heater; should that be necessary.
- The suggested life expectancy of an average water heater is ten years although many don’t last 10 years safely without professional tune-ups and maintenance. Since your water heater consumes a significant portion of your energy bill, it makes sense to have a unit that is up to date, safe and energy efficient!
- JD’s plumbing offers diagnostic and repair devices on all brands of water heater and we realize that there are many choices available, but we carry and recommend the best in the industry- Bradford The Bradford White water heater has a six and or ten year tank and parts warranty. The Bradford White water heater is American made and American owned. For more information click here-
- JD’s plumbing installs tankless and specialty water heaters as well. We are also up to date on ever changing industry regulations and efficiency standards.
- Call us today or schedule an appointment online for a water heater inspection and to discuss safety options!
Water Heater Helpful Tips
Typically leaking is a sure sign that your unit needs to be replaced, however only a professional can diagnose if it’s possibly related to condensation, a pin hole or loose fittings.
Recommended safe temperature for an average unit is 125 degrees F.
Make sure the company you choose is replacing all the fittings as well as the water heater. Our price includes all new shutoff valve, water flexes and gas flex.